Extra soft and practical to deliver the heat and cold therapy to the right spots more easily, penetrating the temperature deep into muscles for much-needed pain relief, healing, and soothing.
Stretchy and adjustable band – so easy to adjust as needed, be it firm pressure for deep heat or to lightly disperse and ease discomfort from muscle cramps, strains, injuries, and period cramps for women.
Flexible design – the broad-hugging adjustable band makes the Pad go-to for deep heat treatment for sporty and active individuals and those looking for relaxation and relief from discomfort, exhaustion, and tension – be it arthritis relief, or reprieve from tense muscles, period cramps, joint aches and more.
Get cozy and take the chill out in the evening by wrapping it around your belly while you watch TV.
Or cool down when the weather gets warm with your Snug Wrap. Seal it in a plastic bag and put it in your freezer for two hours.
- Your body is much more likely to heal when it’s not in pain or stressed from discomfort.
- As with all our hot and cold therapy packs, Everywhere Wrap is durable and reusable.
- It comes neatly sealed in a plastic bag with instructions for use and storage.
Additional Heating Tips
- Do not wash or wet the wrap. If it gets dirty, simply clean with disinfectant wipes.
- Make sure that the wrap is clean and dry before heating in the microwave.
- Place the wrap on a clean dry plate.
- Make sure that the wrap is folded so it does not touch the sides of the microwave.
- Heat in the microwave for 90 seconds. Add increments of 30 seconds for additional warmth.
- Reheating the product in the same session should be done after 12 minutes minimum.
- Heating times are based on a 1000-Watt microwave. Please adjust according to your microwave wattage. Do Not Overheat.
- Heat therapy duration: 15-25 minutes
For Cold Therapy: Chill product in the freezer in a tightly sealed plastic ziplock bag for at least two hours.
Cold therapy duration: 5-10 minutes. Please note that the wrap does not get as cold as a gel pack.
Filling ingredients: Cloves, Lavender Flowers, Flax Seeds, and Rice.