100% Natural Therapy
All of our natural therapy packs are filled with our 100% natural blends. Our unique 100% natural blends are a result of years of experience and they are balanced to perfection:
- We use natural grains as heating & cooling elements for natural pain relief. Heat Therapy and Cold Therapy are the two most common types of passive, non-invasive, and non-1addictive therapies.
- We use fresh herbs to create soothing aroma for tension & stress relief and for overall relaxation.
We developed several types of natural blends to fit different needs:
- Standard Aromatherapy Blend – contains blend of 10 herbs & grains. The blend contains wheat & flaxseed and heating and cooling elements. It’s also contains the following herbs mixture for soothing aroma: chamomile, cinnamon, lemongrass, peppermint, rosemary, spearmint, yarrow & white willow. It is used in Nature Creation® product.
- Premium Aromatherapy Blend – SensaCare® products are filled with our premium aromatherapy formula. It is made of the same ingredients as the standard aromatherapy blend and contains 50% more active herbs which increases the products potency, aroma strength and durability.
- Unscented Blend – contains flaxseed and wheat. It is used in Nature Creation® unscented product.
- Standard Lavender Flowers Blend – contains lavender flowers (not oil) for soothing aroma and flaxseed as heating & cooling element. It is used in Nature Creation® lavender items.
- Premium Lavender Flowers Blend – SensaCare® lavender products are filled with our premium lavender formula. It is made of the same ingredients as the standard lavender flowers blend and contains 50% more active herbs which increases the products potency, aroma strength and durability.
- Standard Peppermint Leaves Blend – contains peppermint leaves (not oil) for uplifting aroma and flaxseed as heating & cooling element. It is used in Nature Creation® Sinus Relief Mint Pillow.
- Premium Peppermint Leaves Blend – SensaCare® mint products are filled with our premium peppermint leaves formula. It is made of the same ingredients as the standard peppermint leaves blend and contains 50% more active herbs which increases the products potency, aroma strength and durability.
Our natural ingredients:
|Flaxseed is a food and fiber crop that is grown in cooler regions of the world.|
|Wheat is one of the first cereals known to have been domesticated. This grain is grown on more land area than any other commercial food.|
|Chamomile is an age-old medicinal herb known in ancient Egypt, Greece and Rome. Chamomile’s popularity grew throughout the Middle Ages when people turned to it as a remedy for numerous discomforts. Chamomile has been used for centuries in teas as a mild, relaxing sleep aid, treatment for fevers and more.|
|Cinnamon has been used for thousands of years in folk medicine and due to its great value it was given as a gift to kings and rulers. Cinnamon grows in Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Brazil and Egypt. In the kitchen, Cinnamon is used for making desserts and pastries and stews.|
|Lavender flowers and leaves are used as an herbal medicine, either in the form of lavender oil or as an herbal tea. The flowers are also used as a culinary herb. Lavender essential oil is commonly used as a relaxant with massage therapy. Lavender was originally found only in the Mediterranean, but now blooms in many sunny locations around the world.|
|Lemongrass is widely used as an herb in Asian cuisine and also as medicinal herb in India. It is native to India, Southeast Asia, and Oceania. Lemongrass has a subtle citrus flavor and can be dried and powdered, or used fresh. It is commonly used in teas, soups, and curries.|
|Peppermint‘s main active ingredient is Menthol, which is an organic compound that produces a cooling sensation when applied to the mouth or skin. It is also used as a fragrance. Peppermint is a perennial plant found in Europe, Asia and North America. There are over 25 species of peppermint; the majority of peppermint is produced in the United States.|
|Rosemary is widely used as a medicinal herb and to season food In modern times. Within many cultural traditions Rosemary was seen as a gift by the gods and as a symbol of love, friendship, and trust. Rosemary is grown all over the world.|
|Spearmint aromatic fragrance is immediately recognized for its crispness, and it is used to flavor food, popular drinks and candy. Its aroma is often associated with cleanliness. Its properties appeal to humans, and its repellent qualities are noxious to insects.|
|White Willow is a species of willow native to Europe and western and central Asia. It has long been used in Europe and China as remedy and is also mentioned in texts from ancient Egypt, Sumer, and Assyria.|
|Yarrow plant was first used by ancient Greeks over 3,000 years ago for treating external wounds on the skin. The flowers and leaves of yarrow were eaten and also made into a tea-like drink. Scientists have credited yarrow for its benefits relating to almost every organ in the body.|