Mighty Relief Pillow
- Extra soft and practical so they deliver the heat and cool therapy to the right spots more easily, penetrating the temperature deep into muscles for much-needed pain relief, healing, and soothing.
- Just the right weight to lightly disperse and ease discomfort from muscle cramps, strains, injuries, and period cramps for women.
- Cozy up with it on your tummy to ease cramps.
- Cover an achy calf or hamstring after a workout. It is soft and comfortable, like a small pillow.
- Compact size – toss in your gym bag or carry-on when on the go.
- Ideal for use as a hot water bottle. And the convenience of not having cords attached like an electric heating pad,
- Cuddle up with your pack on a chilly night, or throw it in the bed to warm the sheets before you get in.
- Let it cool you down when the weather gets warm. Seal it in a plastic bag and put it in your freezer for two hours.
- Mighty is durable and reusable. It comes neatly sealed in a plastic bag with instructions for use and storage.
Relief for your tired muscles, achy joints, minor sprains, and more.
Relax tense shoulders, or use it as a neck pillow with no cords attached.
Great for stomach or period cramps. Durable and reusable.
Additional Heating Tips
- Do not wash or wet the wrap. If it gets dirty, simply clean with disinfectant wipes.
- Make sure that the wrap is clean and dry before heating in the microwave.
- Place the wrap on a clean dry plate.
- Make sure that the wrap is folded so it does not touch the sides of the microwave.
- Heat in the microwave for 90 seconds. Add increments of 30 seconds for additional warmth.
- Reheating the product in the same session should be done after 10 minutes minimum.
- Heating times are based on a 1000-Watt microwave. Please adjust according to your microwave wattage. Do Not Overheat.
- Heat therapy duration: 15-25 minutes
- For Cool/Cold Therapy: Chill product in the freezer in a tightly sealed plastic ziplock bag for at least two hours.
- Cold therapy duration: 5-10 minutes. Please note that the wrap does not get as cold as a gel pack.
Filling ingredients: Cloves, Lavender Flowers, Flax Seeds, and Rice.